The CCM SACP 3.0 On Boarding Registration portal located at www.ccmpool.com/3.0register and https://ccm2022.my.site.com/s/login/
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. THEY GOVERN YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACCEPT THEM IN FULL, AS THEY MAY BE MODIFIED BY CONSOLIDATED CHASSIS MANAGEMENT LLC (“CCM”) FROM TIME-TO-TIME AND POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE. FOR PURPOSES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THE TERM “CCM” INCLUDES CCM’S SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AS APPLICABLE.
1. Use of Website. Your use of this website constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, do not use the website. The Contents of this website are solely for the personal use of website users. You may not copy (other than a copy for personal use), modify, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, reverse engineer software or practices, transfer, resell, or republish any of the Contents of this website without the prior written consent of CCM, which may be withheld in its sole discretion.
2. No Warranties. Although CCM attempts to provide accurate information, names, images, pictures, logos, icons, documents, and materials (collectively, the “Contents”) on the website, it makes no representation, endorsement, or warranty that such Contents are accurate or suitable for any particular purpose. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS IS AT THE USER’S SOLE RISK. THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, ENDORSEMENTS, OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR ACCURACY AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF VENDOR ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON- INFRINGEMENT, WITH THE SOLE EXCEPTION OF WARRANTIES (IF ANY) WHICH CANNOT BE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. AS NOTED BELOW, CCM ALSO MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, ENDORSEMENTS, OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY WEBSITE OPERATED BY A THIRD PARTY.
Without limitation as to the foregoing, CCM makes no representation, warranty or guarantee regarding your use of The CCM SACP 3.0 On Boarding Registration. CCM does not endorse, guarantee, represent, warrant or recommend any products and/or services nor their accuracy, completeness, or usefulness.
3. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL CCM OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER UNDER A CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PARTY’S USE OF THE WEBSITE OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE SYSTEM FAILURE, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY WEBSITE OPERATED BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR ANY CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE, EVEN IF CCM IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
4. Unauthorized Use of Website. It is your obligation to protect your CCM USER ID and PASSWORD by keeping it confidential and known only to you. CCM is not responsible for any liability arising from any unauthorized use of this service.
5. Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property. Except where otherwise expressly noted or as noted below, all Contents of this website, including the graphics, icons and overall appearance of the website, are the sole and exclusive property of CCM and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. The posting of the Contents of this website neither constitutes a waiver of any of CCM’s proprietary rights or any other party’s proprietary rights, including but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, and other intellectual property, nor a transfer by implication, estoppel, or otherwise of any such rights or of any license to the website user or to any third party. Contents of this website are protected by United States and international copyright laws, both as individual works and as a collection and by United States and international trademark laws. You agree not to delete any copyright, trademark or similar notice from any Contents you obtain from the website. Any use of the content of this website, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
The display of Contents within this website does not grant a license of any kind to the reader. Any downloading of material contained in the site, or of any site linked to the site, may be a violation of federal trademark and copyright laws. Any downloading of Contents of this website or any website linked to this website may be a violation of federal and other trademark laws and federal copyright laws.
6. Links to Other Websites. CCM may establish links between this website and one or more websites operated by third parties. CCM has no control over any such other websites or the contents therein. The existence of any such links shall not constitute an endorsement by CCM of such websites, the contents of the websites, or the operators of the websites.
7. Transmissions to and from this Website. Except where expressly indicated otherwise, transmissions to and from this website or directed to CCM, including E-mails, are not sent in a secure form and can be intercepted by third parties and may not be immediately received by the appropriate business unit at CCM. Please do not use E-mail to send us communications which contain confidential information, which we require to be in writing, or which need our immediate attention. Please call 1-973-298-8900 or write us instead at this address: CCM Website c/o Consolidated Chassis Management, 100 Enterprise Drive, Suite 601, Rockaway, NJ 07866, Attention: CCM Web Site Customer Service. Any transmission to this website, including E-mails shall be deemed and remain the property of CCM. CCM shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques provided by a website user to CCM through this website.
8. Modifications. CCM may at any time make modifications, changes, and alterations to the Contents of this website, including these Terms and Conditions, without prior notice. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Your continued use of this website following any modifications, changes, or alterations shall constitute your acceptance of such modifications, changes, or alterations.
9. Governing law. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New Jersey, without regard to the choice of laws principles thereof, and regardless of whether any claim arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions sounds in contract, tort or otherwise
10. Venue. Disputes arising from the use of this website shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of a state court located in New Jersey or the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
11. Severability. To the extent any portion of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such portion will be modified by the court solely to the extent necessary to cause such portion to be enforceable, and these Terms and Conditions, as so modified, shall remain in full force and effect.
12. Waiver. No waiver by CCM of any right under or term or provision of these Terms and Conditions will be deemed a waiver of any other right, term, or provision of these Terms and Conditions at that time or a waiver of that or any other right, term, or provision of these Terms and Conditions at any other time.
13. Service Contact. You may contact CCM by E-mail link to E-mail or via direct email to email@example.com Attention: Web Site Customer Service with questions or problems with this website