PROGRAM HONORS VENDORS WHO HAVE DEMONSTRATED EXCEPTIONAL COMMITMENT TO QUALITY, SAFETY AND SERVICE
Consolidated Chassis Management (CCM) has announced the winners of its ninth annual Maintenance Partner Award program. The 2020 Awards recognize valuable partners for their work done in each of CCM’s pools in 2019 in two categories: Lowest Out-of-Service (OOS) Percentage and Best Overall Audit Scores.
“Strong partnerships are critical to CCM’s operational fluidity and key to meeting our customers’ needs in a timely, cost-effective manner. CCM aims to consistently keep out-of-service levels low and quality control and customer service levels high. We are proud to honor our maintenance partners who helped us reach that goal,” said Mike Wilson, CEO, CCM.
The awards take into account the following criteria:
- Units placed OOS during the audit process
- Citations issued at roadside inspections
- Ability to maintain high service levels to ensure supply chain fluidity
- Availability of high quality equipment for optimized operational efficiency
Of all the roadside inspections, the OOS is most closely monitored because a failure results in a unit shutting down, being pulled out of the fleet and requiring immediate repair. Due to this significant impact on productivity, CCM recognizes its maintenance partners with the fewest OOS units. The partners receiving the Best Overall Audit award had with lowest OOS and the fewest citations at a simulated roadside inspection.
The 2020 CCM Maintenance Partner Award Recipients are as follows:
Midwest Consolidated Chassis Pool (MWCP)
- OOS Award — Jung Trucking, Mascoutah, IL
- Best Overall Audit — KC Piggyback, Kansas City, KS
Mid-South Consolidated Chassis Pool (MCCP)
- OOS Award — Container Maintenance Corporation, Memphis, TN
- Best Overall Audit — IMC Memphis, Memphis, TN
South Atlantic Consolidated Chassis Pool (SACP)
- OOS Award – Container Maintenance Corporation, North Charleston, SC
- Best Overall Audit – CPI, Inc., Fairburn, GA
Denver Consolidated Chassis Pool (DCCP)
- OOS Award– North American Enterprises, Denver, CO
- Best Overall Audit — Intermountain Welding & Equipment, Salt Lake City, UT
To determine the 2020 award recipients, CCM conducted an audit using its fully deployed MandR system, a proprietary M&R asset management program that was rolled out to all CCM pool maintenance partners in 2019. MandR tracks maintenance and repair history, reduces administrative burden, flags patterns and inconsistencies, delivers detailed visibility into the M&R cycle, including associated costs.
“The enhanced visibility offered through MandR helped streamline our auditing process, which we use for day-to-day operations as well as for this award. The data provided by MandR allows us to collaborate and share information with our maintenance partners, ensuring high levels of safety, reliability and service,” said Mr. Wilson.